HOSTING AN EVENT
We encourage Airports, Cities/Regions and their local Tourism Boards, Convention and Visitors Bureau, DMOs etc. to partner as hosts of a SMART Airports & Regions Conference & Exhibition.
Hosting will showcase your region/ city as a hub of innovation, SMART technology adaptation and a catalyst for economic development for the region you serve.
It will also help promote and celebrate new airport programmes, development opportunities, awards & achievements and invite the industry into your marketplace.
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES WOULD WE BENEFIT FROM IF WE HOSTED A SMART AIRPORTS AND REGIONS CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION?
- Showcasing the host Airport’s and Region’s development plans and strategy to the global stage
- Attracting a global attendance of over 500-600+ delegates from: Airports, airlines, tech and innovation companies, real estate/ land/ commercial developers, airport investors/ financial community, economic development agencies, hotel groups, tourist boards, local and regional governmental bodies, regional planners, architects, site selectors, corporate companies looking to locate on airport areas and the local business community
- Attracting Airport Chief Executive Officers, Presidents/ Executive Directors/ Board Members/ Airport Directors/ Vice Presidents and C Level decision makers
- Cementing further the key stakeholders
- Unifying the regional government, cities and local business community around the economic impact and importance of airports on regional development and growth
- Stamping your mark as a truly competitive global city and dynamic business destination
- Promoting the Airport, City and region globally through a fully integrated marketing campaign via our channels
- Networking and sharing ideas with peer airports and regions
- Attracting business/companies to your airport and airport area
HOW WILL YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY BENEFIT DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY?
- 500-600 national and international delegates will stay in, and spend money at, official event hotels for 3 to 5 days
- … and fly into, and spend time at, the airport
- Tourism activities will include local tours, areas of interest, shopping trips, dining out etc.
- We will contract with hotels, venues, local conference, exhibition, audio visual contractors and numerous other local companies to produce the event
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org